Pixel Launcher is Official on Google Play Store
Google has launched a new application on Google Play Store i.e.
. This application is the home screen experience of the two smartphone launched by google i.e., Pixel and Pixel XL.
Key features of Pixel Launcher:
- Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
- Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
- Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
- App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
- Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go or long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.nexuslauncher]
- The weather appears in the top right corner for your current location
- Visual refresh of wallpaper picker
- New circular folder presentation
- Shortcuts on long-press of supporting apps
How To Download and install pixel launcher on Your device?
Open the Google Play Store and search for Pixel Launcher. If you don’t find in search click here. It will redirect you to Google Play Store and you can find the application over there. All you need to do is click on the install now button. The size of the file is around 2.4 MB and the current version of the application is “7.1.1-3359438”. This application is supported by the devices with Android version 5.0 and above.
Note: Pixel Launcher comes with a limited number of features and the complete options is still restricted to the premium devices i.e., Pixel and Pixel XL. As of now this feature is available for the Nexus devices and would be available to the other devices soon.
Thanks to Google for making it possible for the users to experience the features of the Pixel XL on their smartphones.
Source: Google Play Store