Motorola has launched a new smartphone i.e Moto E3 Power priced at Rs7999. The device comes with 2 GB RAM 16 GB Storage and can be expanded to 128 GB using a Micro SD Card. The battery on the device is 3500 mAh Li-poly battery and comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It sports 8 MP rear Camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera. The status bar on the device doesn’t show the battery percentage by default and must be enabled on your phone. If you are using the smartphone and don’t about how to enable the battery percentage on your device, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. The battery percentage option is available in System UI Tunner which is one of the features of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Enable Battery Percentage in Moto E3 Power
- Step 1: Unlock your device and stay on Home Screen.
- Step 2: Now open the notification panel and press and hold the settings Cog until it start rotating.
- Step 3: Once the settings Cog start rotating, release your finger. The System UI Tuner will be enabled on your device.
- Step 4: In the settings panel, head over to the System UI Tuner and tap on Battery.
- Step 5: Now, toggle the button adjacent to Show Embedded battery percentage to enable the battery % on Status Bar.
Successfully the battery option is enabled on your smartphone. If you have any queries related to the device then you can pass your message in the comment section below. You can also check the Tips & Tricks of Moto E3 Power which we have covered earlier on HowToThing. If you need the Tips & Trick or any kind of How To related to your smartphone then you can Tweet us @1howtothing and you can pass your message on any of the social Media Platform mentioned below.