Xiaomi India has launched a new smartphone in Redmi Note 7 lineup i.e, Redmi Note 7S. The new Redmi Note 7S supports the similar features with the Redmi Note 7 Which was launched earlier. The all new Redmi Note 7S will be available for INR 10,999 for the 3GB+32GB variant and INR 12,999 for the 4GB+64GB. The device with be available in three color variants i..e, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, and Onyx Black. Redmi Note 7S goes on sale starting 12 PM 23rd May across Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Homes, with availability in offline stores to start the next day, i.e., 24th May onwards.
The front and rear of the device comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The new Redmi Note 7S has a 6.3-inch waterdrop notch display with Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform coupled with Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 512 GPU and runs on Android 9.0 Pie based MIUI 10.
Anuj Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India, said, “Xiaomi India has achieved major success in the Indian smartphone industry, and one of the key contributing factors is our Redmi Note series which is known to offer the best of innovative features with great quality at truly honest pricing. Our newly launched Redmi Note 7S continues this strong legacy with a powerful 48MP camera, offering our Mi Fans the opportunity to capture and enjoy excellent images in addition to its array of amazing features.”
Redmi Note 7S Specifications, Price in India
- 48MP + 5MP dual rear camera with PDAF, EIS and AI Portrait Mode
- 6.3-inch (16 cm) Full HD+ (2340 × 1080p) Dot Notch Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- 13MP front camera with AI Portrait mode
- Octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- 3GB+32GB and 4GB+64GB variants
- Hybrid dual SIM/microSD slot
- 4000mAh battery with USB Type-C and Quick Charge 4 support
- Fingerprint sensor and AI Face unlock
- 159.2mm × 75.2mm × 8.1mm
- P2i splash-resistant coating, IR blaster